We offer eConsult to allow patients to get medical help without making an appointment or calling the practice.
We have introduced this to help you get health advice online. By clicking on the most appropriate link below you can:
- self-check your symptoms and find medical guidance written by doctors 24/7
- get administrative help, eg a medical certificate or letter from the surgery
- seek medical advice from our doctors at the surgery
Please note the following important information below:
- This is only for patients registered with our practice
- It is not an appropriate route to seek urgent medical help
- It is not a bypass or shortcut for requesting routine GP appointments
Where a response has been requested, we aim to respond by the end of the next working day either by email (don’t forget to check your junk email folder) or with a phone call, as appropriate to your consultation.
The eConsult tool works best for issues that we can resolve – or start to resolve – online, for example by generating a prescription, arranging a blood test etc. Where it is deemed that the appropriate next step is for you to see or speak to a GP routinely, we will advise you by email or text to make an appointment.